Christmas is coming and that means its party season. And after lockdowns and cancelled plans, we think that this year’s festivities could be the biggest yet. So, whether you’re dressing up for an office Christmas party, heading off to a swanky venue or attending via video call, we’ve got some ideas on how you can steal the spotlight with our must-wear Christmas party trends for women and men.
Christmas Party Look: Berry Reds
Red is always the colour at Christmas time. It’s a timeless favourite beloved by all (not just Santa) and we can see why. It’s vibrant and bold, standing out against the winter darkness and looks great with other seasonal shades like green and gold. It works equally brilliantly for women and men, being neither too feminine or too masculine and its fantastic versatility means there are endless ways to wear red. From deep burgundy to rustic brick, passionate scarlet to moody maroon, but at this time of year we absolutely love it in an eye-catching berry.
1. Felicity, Silk Lined Leather Gloves in Berry
2. Snetterton, Fingerless Leather Driving Gloves in Berry
3. Polly, Long Leather Opera Gloves in Berry (pictured in Black)
Our berry red gloves come in different styles and a range of lengths, so you’re sure to find a pair to match your party outfit.
Wear them long with Polly and Mia for old school glamour, stay warm at outdoor events with the warm linings of Maria, Isabelle and Zara or arrive in style with driving gloves like Snetterton and Grand Prix.
4. Mia, Single Point Long Leather Gloves in Berry
5. Maria, Faux Fur-Lined Touchscreen Leather Gloves in Berry
6. Grand Prix, Touchscreen Leather Driving Gloves in Berry/Navy/Yellow
And it’s not just about gloves. Or men’s lambswool scarf in berry red offers another way to wear this seasonal shade. Perfect for dapper gents looking to add some personality and colour to their suit or tuxedo. Match it with your tie, bow tie or pocket square for extra seasonal spice.
7. Isabelle, Women's Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves in Berry
9. Zara, Women's Touchscreen Quilted Leather Gloves with Heart Pendant in Berry
Christmas Party Look: Jewel Tones
Not a fan of berry red? Not a problem as this year precious jewel tones are an alternative top trend for Christmas partywear. Inspired by the magnificent shades of
gemstones and jewels, this look is all about luxury and opulence – perfect for some Christmas razzle dazzle!
Being so dramatic and vibrant makes these commanding colours absolutely perfect for partywear. There are many jewel tones to choose from and we especially love hot pink, amethyst purple and teal blue - statement shades not to be missed. Wear them alone or mix with other complementary colours for a luxe layered look.
1. Women’s Long Satin Evening Gloves in Fuchsia
2. Paris, Leather Fingerless Keyhole Driving Gloves in Fuchsia
So that’s it - two festive looks to inspire your Christmas party outfits. Whether you fancy the classic merriment of berry red or are opting for the rich splendour of jewel shades, it’s time to get the party started in style.
4. Emma, Classic Leather Gloves in Hot Pink
5. Women’s Plain Pashmina in Orchid
6. Mia, Single Point Leather Gloves in Hot Pink
We’d love to see you in all your festive finery so please share on social and don’t forget to tag us at @dentsgloves. And from all of us here at Dents we want to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas. Let’s celebrate!